Singapore Jobs 24×7 L1 Support Lead Position at DXC Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, DXC Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as 24x7 L1 Support Lead and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||DXC Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||24x7 L1 Support Lead|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Build a cohesive 24×7 team and manage people effectively. This includes
- Recruit, train and support service desk representatives and technicians
- Coach & develop the team by monitoring team members’ training & knowledge. (including Onboarding, training, knowledgebase, etc)
- Perform bi-annual assessment ensure high team’s performance
- Review shift handover checklist and stay on top of team daily activities.
- Set the direction of the team with thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the service desk
- Align the team with written processes and standards to ensure operational consistency
- Encourage collaboration & engagement, promote no blame culture & transparency. This to ensure the team stays on top & informed
- Constantly review, plan and prioritise the short-term goals of the team to achieve the vision set. Eg: KPI: Service Desk Entry Error < 10% or 1st call resolution target or training service desk to be able to do early detection.
- Ensure the team delivers excellence customer service (timely and accurately) hence reduce incidents & improved resolution time.
- Delivery, with the full ownership and responsibility of, the 24 hour service desk operations, to agreed SLA performance levels.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved. Recommends changes to policies and procedure to streamline operations & set customer service standards.
- Oversees follow ups with customers to ensure timely case attention, resolution, escalation and closure, so that SLA is met.
- Ensure the team support & coordinate with Support teams (both internal & external) in incident/problem investigation and resolution to satisfy customer queries.
- Train the team to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard operating procedures. (Actively monitor incident & alert trending, always escalate timely and accurately.)
- Make sure the team contribute and submit knowledge request if found lacking in the knowledgebase.
- Communicate with executives and business stakeholders to ensure
- Actively initiate and explore opportunities for improving support processes, productivity, reliability and stability and performance of systems and operations
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams for better product/system improvement.
- Proactively logs, tracks, analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to
- avoid or reduce incident recurrence.
- increase first call resolution.
- Improved problem resolution time
- Provide detailed best practice Service Desk reporting & dashboard to include Operational Performance, Continual Service Improvement and Trend analysis. (Trend analysis skill is mandatory)
- Customer-service oriented with strong problem-solving attitude
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Strong leadership skills to coach and mentor
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- May need to do emergency cover – 12-hr shift including PH and Weekends.
- Must be Singaporean
- Fully Vaccinated
Preferred Qualifications & Experiences:
- Degree in Computing / IT discipline
- Proficient level of Data analysis skill (Power BI preferred)
- Experience with ITIL methodology (Certification in ITILv4 preferred)
- Experience with call tracking / ticket management system dashboard & reporting (ServiceNow Certification preferred)
- Experience of working in complex, high pressured environments within a 24-hour service structure
- Experience with automation and scripting
|Address||1 Depot Cl, #03-01 DXC Technology, Singapore 109841|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to enterprise clients. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 198400958N
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting/Rotating Schedule