Central Region Jobs $3100/month | Govt Ops Interviewer | Mon – Fri (office Hours) Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as $3100/Month | Govt Ops Interviewer | Mon - Fri (Office Hours). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Cornerstone Global Partners, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.100. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cornerstone Global Partners|
|Position||$3100/month | Govt Ops Interviewer | Mon - Fri (office Hours)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.100|
- Provide assistance to the selected companies to complete survey via phone
- Encourage and follow up closely with the selected companies to complete their survey
- Assist the selected companies to resolve any survey related queries.
- Upload completed surveys’ data into CRM
- Verify and follow up closely with the selected companies for the surveys’ data that require to be validated
- Participate in any surveys’ related ad hoc duties assigned by the Project Manager or Team Leader
- Willing to learn and able to commit for 1 year
- Independent and a Team Player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Call centre experience preferred
- Novena, Marina Sq and Tanjong Pagar (Need to be comfortable with all locations)
Salary and working hours:
- $300/ Month (Other incentive)
- Mon – Fri (8.30am – 6.00pm)
For faster application:
Whatapp Sharica Tan with your resume at 83022018
EA Personnel: Sharica Tan
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
|Address||6 Raffles Blvd, #03-308 Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) Singapore - Executive Recruitment Firm, Marina Square, Singapore 039594|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- $3100/month | Govt Ops Interviewer | Mon - Fri (office Hours) position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023