Jurong East Jobs 6x Hr Officer [$14 Per Hour// 5 Work Week/ Office Hours// Contract] Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of 6X HR OFFICER [$14 PER HOUR// 5 WORK WEEK/ OFFICE HOURS// CONTRACT]. For those of you who live in Jurong East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Cornerstone Global Partners, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.300. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cornerstone Global Partners|
|Position||6x Hr Officer [$14 Per Hour// 5 Work Week/ Office Hours// Contract]|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
Looking for highly organized and independent candidates to perform administrative works and human resource related matters.
– Up to $14 per hour
– Overtime payment provided, when applicable
– An e-medical card will be provided
– Annual leave up to 14 days
• Support scholarship recruitment process – processing applications, scheduling/coordinating interviews/assessment sessions, collation of relevant documents for application processing etc.)
• Assist in collating letter of offer, timesheet, provide support on tabulating working hours/allowance
• Participate in scholarships outreach activities, draft relevant communication materials for outreach activities.
• Prepare and maintain employee records, reports, documents, correspondence etc, as and when required.
• Perform other administrative duties, data entry, filing of documents and other duties assigned as and when required.
• Any other duties as assigned.
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
– Confident to handle large amount of data
– Able to perform administrative duties
– Possess good communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
– Meticulous and highly organized
– Able to work independently without direct supervision
– Having prior experience in event participation would be beneficial
Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners
EA License No: 19C9859
|Address||6 Raffles Blvd, #03-308 Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) Singapore - Executive Recruitment Firm, Marina Square, Singapura 039594|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days