Paya Lebar Jobs 7-eleven Sales Associate – Full-time/part-time (eunos, Geylang, Paya Lebar, Bedo Position at DFI Retail Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, DFI Retail Group is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as 7-Eleven Sales Associate - Full-Time/Part-Time (Eunos, Geylang, Paya Lebar, Bedo and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 1.900 - SGD 1.900 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||DFI Retail Group|
|Position||7-eleven Sales Associate - Full-time/part-time (eunos, Geylang, Paya Lebar, Bedo|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.850|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 1.860|
A leading global chain of one-stop convenience stores, 7-Eleven offers innovative, convenient products and services to customers all day, every day in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Guangdong Province in mainland China. From ready-to-eat snacks and meals and imported snacks, to utility bill payments, top-up services, local and outbound sim cards, parcel pick-up and return, e-Payments and e-Wallet services. 7-Eleven’s product and services range ensures that customer service is always at the heart of every one of its branches.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Perform cashier duties and other payment services such as bill payment, cash withdrawal etc.
- Maximize sales and profitability of store, upsell products
- Ensure store cleanliness with organized appearance at all times
- Replenish and arrange products according to store planogram
- Any other duties as assigned
- Ability to work 3 rotating shifts and a 6 days’ work week schedule
- Good communication skills and team player
- Willing to learn
- Organized and attention to details
- Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
Follow us on Facebook/Instagram/Telegram: DFI Retail Group SG Careers!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,00 outlets and employed some 230,00 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 194700005R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Discount Card; AWS & Variable Bonus; Long-Term Illness Benefits