East Jobs Accident Claims Admin Position at EFFICIENT MOTOR & ENGINEERING WORKS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, EFFICIENT MOTOR & ENGINEERING WORKS PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accident claims admin with a full time work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||EFFICIENT MOTOR & ENGINEERING WORKS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Accident Claims Admin|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Liaise with customers on Non-reporting of accident cases.
- Assist in all administration facets of claims processing
- Work with internal/external customers on insurance claim issues.
- Study the accident case and analyse the liability
- Submit LOD to an insurer
- Issue Invoices
- Update Purchase Order
- All ad-hoc duties are assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 2 – 3 year experience in insurance claim processing
- Minimum ‘O’ Levels qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Pro-Active and Flexible
- Computer literacy – MS Office, i.e. Word and Excel
- Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of responsibility
- Independent and yet a team player
- Interested in the motor claim as a career
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
|Address||56 Loyang Way, #06-07 Efficient Motor & Engineering Works Pte Ltd, Enterprise Building, Singapore 508740|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.