Singapore Jobs Account Manager (vietnam Market) Position at Arrow Electronics Asia (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Account Manager (Vietnam Market) with full time working hours for our company office, Arrow Electronics Asia (S) Pte Ltd, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Arrow Electronics Asia (S) Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Account Manager (Vietnam Market).
|Company||Arrow Electronics Asia (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Account Manager (vietnam Market)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Account Manager (Vietnam Market)Job Description:
Focus of this role will be to develop Vietnam market
What You’ll Be Doing
- Account Management and Field Sales – Typically supports a client base of approximately 100 mid-size accounts. Meets assigned sales targets. Sells all solutions, building relationships with internal partners/mapping strategies. Conducts calls to develop new revenue streams, both with existing customers and to acquire new customers.
- Account Management: Creates selling opportunities within assigned critical, large, multi-location, complex, and high visibility Arrow customers through a very strategic sales plan and process. Has a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs and the customer’s decision-making hierarchy in order to proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones. Executes on solutions selling through an advanced knowledge of Arrow’s supply chain solutions and design processes. Grows profit and maximizes margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions. Conduct Quarterly Business Review visits to major accounts. Requires 24/7 connectivity to support business needs.
- Quoting and Delivery – Consults with and provides quotes to customers, and ensures orders are properly processed.
- Market Intelligence – Closely partners with Global Commodity Management team to share/develop/build global market intelligence, including sharing information on customers, market trends, and supply/demand. Gathers pricing quotes from Global Procurement Teams to build strategic sales proposals to customers. Secures global supply inventory based on dynamic market trends.
What We Are Looking For
- Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience in the electronics / semicon industry
- Able to travel to meet customers and suppliers.
- Experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems, **, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus
- Performance Bonus
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,00 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of USD $37.12 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at **
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at **
For more job opportunities, please visit **
Converge, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics – Driven by Respect, Growth, and Pride the culture at Converge speaks about doing things together as a team, in the right way, supporting each other, so that our suppliers, customers, and partners grow along with us. We wish to make a lasting, positive change to the market.
You are offered to be part in the forefront of the dynamic, growing world of cloud computing and computer component distribution. This is an opportunity to work in a highly professional, entrepreneurial and driven environment backed by data analytics, and the best in class quality certifications.
SG-Singapore, Singapore (Converge)Time Type:
|Address||2 Clementi Loop, Arrow Electronics Asia (s) Pte Ltd, Singapore 129809|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,00 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at ww.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://ww.fiveyearsout.com/
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 199505934R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)