West Jobs Accountant Position at EnGro Corporation Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ACCOUNTANT. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, EnGro Corporation Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|EnGro Corporation Ltd
|Type of Work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage full set of accounts for Listco;
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports;
• Financial and costing analysis;
• Cashflow management and planning;
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecast;
• Corporate tax computation;
• Quarterly GST submission;
• Handle matters pertaining to external and internal audit, corporate tax, corporate secretarial and banking;
• Debts collection and credit control;
• Supervise a team of finance staff;
• Participate in ERP systems implementation and enhancement and
• Business study and ad-hoc projects.
• Bachelor Degree in accountancy or ACCA;
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience;
• Hands on experience in managing full set of financial reports and prepare financial projections;
• Supervisory experience;
• Independent, meticulous, analytical and hands on;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Self-motivated, energetic and result oriented;
• Positive learning attitude;
• Proficient in MS Excel and ERP system.
• Experience in manufacturing industry preferred;
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EnGro Corporation has been a provider of superior building materials for nearly 50 years, involved in shaping the landscapes of countries across Asia.
We have maintained high standards of excellence for our products and services all these years, and we look forward to making a more significant impact on the industry and help the industry go green.
We are seeking for dynamic and highly-motivated individual to join a key subsidiary of EnGro in the appointment of :-
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 197302229H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays to Fridays (8:30 am – 6.00 pm)