Singapore Jobs Accountant Position at SCOR Services Asia Pacific Pte ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
SCOR Services Asia Pacific Pte ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|SCOR Services Asia Pacific Pte ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced accountant to join our team. The candidate should possess strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
Direct reporting to the Senior Accountant, the incumbent will be responsible to support the overall month end closing for Scor Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (a regional hub to provide support services to all Life and P&C (branches and legal entities in Asia Pacific where Service Level Agreement is signed with the beneficiary entities).
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly financial closing activities, including full quarterly closing and appropriate accounting for intercompany recharges.
- Prepare financial statements, GST and other external reporting for the service entity.
- Provide support in the preparation of Board meeting presentations and quarterly group reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all reconciliations.
- Evaluate internal controls, including conducting risk assessments and reviews of risk areas.
- Assist in tax audit and other queries related to the service entity.
- Ensure proper accounting for SLA recharges and documentation.
- Identify areas for process improvement and possible automation to mitigate risks.
- Actively participate in relevant Group or local projects, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, procedures, and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other departments
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- 5- 6 years of accounting experience with some audit experience will be preferred
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Able to apply critical thinking consistently
- Proactive with strong analytical aptitude
- Meticulous and accurate with numbers
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude
- Team players with initiative and self-discipline
- Effective communication skill
- Must be comfortable with learning new system tools & able to adopt technological tools in business processes to meet job requirements
- Tertiary education (Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent)
- CPA qualified or near completion stage
- Student member or member of professional accounting bodies i.e. ACCA or equivalent
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SCOR Re APAC, Labuan branch booked 34.9mln€ of GWP for UW2019 as Sep 2019. Takaful business is from the entire group and generated around 22.6mln€. It is booked and handled from this office. The position, Business Analyst is to replace the existing Underwriting Assistant and to build the link between the Business, the functions and Finance whilst assisting on office administration.
SCOR GPC booked ~ 1.2bn€ of GWP in Asia-Pacific for Fiscal 2018 in seven legal entities (i.e. countries). SCOR GPC Business Model is “Client-Centric with Key Client Managers (KCMs) driving teams of experts to lead initiatives and partnerships and to provide services. Monitoring tools (such as Salesforce for Marketing and “Dashboard” for Business activities) are used by the KCMs on regular basis.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 201008452W
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accountant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023