Singapore Jobs Accountant – #urgent Position at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as accountant - #urgent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
|Accountant - #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Ensure all Policies and Procedures within the finance function of COMO Hotels and Resorts are achieved accurately.
- Ensure the implementation of all accounting and Hotels Policies and Procedures.
- Represent the Financial Controller during his absence.
- Ensure your team members are scheduled in accordance with business needs.
- Supervise and assist with account reconciliations, account analysis, and closing procedures at month’s end.
- Proper accounting including GL, cashflow, and reconciliation, Interco.
- Preparation of financial reports in accordance with management or statutory requirement.
- Review/approve transactions processed by junior staff for accuracy and correctness.
- GST reporting, annual corporate tax returns, and any other statutory tax reporting.
- Oversee the overall fixed asset register.
- Involved in the yearend audit process, preparation of schedules/information for yearend audit, and liaising with auditors.
- Supports the development of the annual operating budget for the hotel and owner.
- Assist with monthly forecast planning for the hotel and owner.
- Ensure hotel permits and licenses are current.
- Advises the Financial Controller on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior employees.
- Assist in process improvements and ad-hoc projects e.g, Pre Opening.
From time to time, you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the requests are reasonable and will not affect your health, safety, or security.
|6B Orange Grove Rd, L1 COMO Group - Hotels & Resorts, Singapore 258332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location.
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200204214R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accountant - #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023