Singapore Jobs Accounting Specialist Fund Accounting Position at Tangspac
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting specialist fund accounting. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tangspac and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Accounting Specialist Fund Accounting
|Type of Work
The Fund Product Manager is responsible for the suite of fund services products for Asia markets, and will be in charge of the product development and product management for Fund Administration, Transfer Agency and Distribution support. The Product Manager will be based in Singapore and is primarily responsible for the strategic evolution and execution of product strategies to achieve business goals with respect to the development, business management, risk mitigation and commercialization of the fund services product portfolio regionally.
- Assist on project to migrate onto new fund accounting system.
- Plan and maintain regional roadmap including sequencing and timing of capabilities and features as well as regional rollout plan.
- Capitalize on product differentiation and commercialise on such opportunities by building a unique position for potential and/or existing clients.
- Innovation of new products, capitalising on changes to regulatory environment, market regulations/infrastructure, market practices or through synergies with other product groups
- Develop market sizing, segment value propositions.
- Collect features and requirements needed by each market through connecting with key subject matter experts.
- Act as a product specialist to the business regarding the scope of approved product suite, accountable for client product satisfaction and product engagement
- Complete and coordinate the new product approval process to ensure that products adhere to the appropriate bank governance and that any risks have been properly considered/mitigated.
- Detailed product definition and capability profiles
- Provide RFP support as required including on-site participation during clients’ due diligence, new client meetings, etc.
- Ensure adequate product knowledge and training to sales, relationship management and operational teams.
- Require experience in using Multifonds for fund accounting and transfer agency.
- Candidate will be assisting with a new fund accountinf system migration.
Will require a candidate with Multifonds software experience to help with the project. Interested candidates, kindly submit your updated CV in a Word Format to **@Tangspac.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
|140 Robinson Rd, Tangspac Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 068907
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.