Woodlands Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at Yew Kee Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Yew Kee Group|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- Responsible to AR and AP functions
- Handle cash book and bank reconciliation
- Handle monthly cost of goods sold inventory report
- Ensure payments received timely
- Reconcile any irregularities in receipts
- Handle all cash receiving from outlets
- Prepare/enter/upload journals for month end closing
- Prepare monthly schedule
- Monitor and follow-up with tenant on overdue account and arrange for
- Prepare and generate invoices to tenant
- Prepare and send Statement of Accounts to tenant
- Responsible of tenant contact agreements
- Requires monthly banks’ and customer’ accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of year end accounting audit schedules & reports for company auditors
- Generate monthly Profit & Loss/ tenant invoice report/ Tenant aging
- Hands-on knowledge in Singapore Goods & Services Tax accounting
- Hands-on knowledge in using Microsoft Excel & Words
- Knowledge of full set accounts in F&B Industries is advantage
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- O’Level & Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in an Accounting function with 3 years of working experience
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the associates/clients
- Willing to learn and adapt faster
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work independently
- Able to start work immediately
- 5 working days
Interested please submit your resume with current / expected salary and also availability of starting work via clicking “Apply Now” button below.
Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
|Address||32 Woodlands Terrace, Yew Kee Group HQ 友記集团, Singapura 738452|
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Fun and homely working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established group of companies in the local food industry seeking the right individual to join us.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200206505K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: WOODLANDS TERRACE