East Jobs Accounts Executive (accounts Receivable) #worknow #urgent Position at SATO Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we SATO Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accounts executive (accounts receivable) #worknow #urgent and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in East and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||SATO Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Accounts Executive (accounts Receivable) #worknow #urgent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Perform credit control related matters when necessary.
- Perform daily cash management duties, including recording bank deposits, daily customers’ and miscellaneous receipts into Oracle’s AR module as well as maintaining proper filling and records.
- Generate and send dunning letters and Statement of Accounts to customers.
- Reconcile Statement of Accounts with customers’ record and payment details, resolving any irregularities, discrepancies, and enquiries.
- Submit sales invoices and supporting documents according to the customers’ requests.
- Update withholding of tax, maintaining schedule and responsible to obtain original copy of withholding tax receipts from customers.
- Generate Month-end closing reports.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience are highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Oracle Accounting System will be an added advantage.
- Good attitude, willingness to learn and meticulous.
- Able to work independently and also as a team cohesively.
|Address||11 Ubi Rd 1, #03-01 SATO Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Meiban Industrial Building, Singapore 408723|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SATO is a pioneer and leading global provider of integrated Automatic Identification and Data Collection solutions that leverage barcode and RFID technologies. SATO manufactures innovative, reliable auto-identification systems and offers complete solutions to businesses by integrating hardware, software, media supplies and maintenance services. Customers rely on SATO for accuracy, labor and resource savings helping to preserve the environment.
SATO firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. At SATO, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 198701343G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Macpherson
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive (accounts Receivable) #worknow #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023