East Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Austen Marine Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Austen Marine Services Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically East and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounts Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Austen Marine Services Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Keeping full set of accounts for several crewing entities, including preparation of financial statements, relevant reconciliation reports and audit schedules
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, cashbook, fixed assets and general ledger functions
- Maintain individual accounts receivable and accounts payable subledgers and make adjustment whenever necessary, including generating and posting sales invoices in the ERP system, posting of supplier invoices in the system for approval and payments
- Preparing & co-ordinating period end closing activities for corporate reporting
- Responsible for submitting annual budgets and quarterly forecasts including AARO reporting
- Perform variance analysis, bank & accounts reconciliations
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and other parties on financial transactions
- Preparing annual financial reports within statutory deadlines
- Submission of GST returns, prepare corporate tax computation and XBRL
- Manage treasury activities, including cashflow forecasts, working capital requirements and ensure sufficient funding received from clients for seafarers ‘payrolls.
- Liaise with corporate secretarial agents, auditors, tax agents, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations etc, for preparation and submission of necessary regulatory documentation & returns
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls procedures and processes in line with company’s policies
- Involved in external ISO & internal controls audits, finance procedures& transfer pricing documentation and writing minutes of meetings
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by superior
- Able to perform full set bookkeeping for a service company.
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
- Diploma or ACCA Level 2 equivalent
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.