Central Region Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounts Executive in our company, Cornerstone Global Partners. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Cornerstone Global Partners|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Our client is a manufacturing MNC headquartered in Europe and they are currently seeking for motivated individuals to be part of the team as an Accounts Executive.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible in ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of financial information, support decision-making processes, and contribute to the financial well-being of the organisation.
- End-to-end process of preparing and posting of bank transactions for outgoing / incoming payments and forward contracts
- Posting of vendor invoices in SAP as part of accounts payable
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, cash in transit accounts etc.
- Month end related activities including financial closure and accounts reconciliations etc.
- Handling of GST /VAT
- Coordination of the Internal Control documentation and the year end audit schedules for external auditors
- Any ad hoc reports or duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently whilst being a strong team player. Being systematic is crucial in this role and you will also need to be able to work under pressure.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Finance or equivalent financial qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience with exposure to international finance environment, preferably in a shared service environment
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel, SAP FI/CO R3
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fast learner, attention to details, deadline-oriented
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days