Singapore Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Huang He Consultancy Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Huang He Consultancy Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as accounts executive with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Huang He Consultancy Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Legatcy is a team of dedicated consultants and advisors focused on providing the right support system for founders to access markets in Asia with ease, and grow their businesses further – from infancy to maturity.
This position will support the company’s accounting services to provide proper recording and processing of financial transactions. Work closely with clients to ensure proper expense recording, processing and timely clearing of aged accounts. Provide continual effort in identifying areas of improvements to refine financial processes to enhance end to end functionalities by ways of automation. Timely and accurate preparation of financial closing. This person will report directly to the Accounts Manager.
Key accountabilities include the following but not limited to:
● Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting
● Manage all accounting transactions
● Recording of bills
● Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
● Accounts receivable and credit control
● Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
● Publish financial statements in time
● Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
● Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
● Coordinate and liaise with client to ensure smooth monthly closing of accounts
● Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
● Proficiency in accounting software and bookkeeping programs such as QuickBooks Online and Xero Accounting
● Demonstrate intermediate skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
● Time management and organizational skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
● Ability to work independently
● Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
● At least 1 – 2 years relevant working experience
|Address||3 Pemimpin Dr, HNE Consultants, Singapore 576147|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.