West Jobs Admin Assistant Position at JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Admin Assistant. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Salary: SGD 2,300 – 2,500
Location: South West
Our client is a Japan MNC that manufactures customized noodle and ramen products according to different business needs. Since their incorporation, they have also established factories in Singapore and Thailand. Evidently, they have not ceased to promote Japan’s ramen culture in Asia.
– Carry out simple payments and invoicing.
– Assist in HR activities
– Clerical duties and general administrative support.
– Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and appointments.
– Attending phone calls, queries and emails.
– Assist in preparing lease agreements and documents.
– Mailing out of physical documents.
– Engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
– Archive of both digital and hard-copy documents.
– GCE O Level/ A Level or equivalent.
– Preferably with 1 year relevant experience in performing office administrative.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
– Organized and detail-oriented.
– Strong customer service and communication skills.
– Proficient in verbal and written English.
– Prior experience in F&B industry will be an added advantage.
– Working hour: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm,Saturday 8.30am – 12.30pm
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JointHire is a Singapore based recruitment company founded to offer innovative job placement services to employers and job seekers based on our proprietary technology.
JointHire will match candidates to the right jobs with high efficiency and speed by our clients following only a few simple steps.
Whether you are an employer who is trying to fill up a job vacancy, or a candidate looking for the right job, experience a hassle free and risk hedged service JointHire offers to our clients.
Our team will serve you with integrity, accountability and customer commitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201728998H
- EA No.: 17C8920
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees