Jurong West Jobs Admin Associate (co Sec Team) Position at Surbana Jurong Consultants Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Surbana Jurong Consultants Private Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Jurong West and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of admin associate (co sec team) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Surbana Jurong Consultants Private Limited|
|Position||Admin Associate (co Sec Team)|
|Region||Jurong West, West|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Provide full administrative support to team as required in a proactive, timely and diligent manner. This includes:
Team – Administrative support
- Process and submit claims
- Filing, engrossing and formatting (inhouse style) of documents
- Process and document invoices
- Update invoice register
- Arrange for courier, mail despatch, collection etc.
- Monitor and arrange for execution of documents
- Setting up and managing contract database & file reference database
- Schedule, coordinate and support meetings
- Digitalisation of records
- Full spectrum of on-boarding and off-boarding of Department Staff (Assist with workstation setup for new/exit staff, including stationery and phone line, updating Team contact list)
- Assist with training registration & maintain training register and database
General Counsel – Administrative support
- Effective & efficient management of calendar
- Prompt and error free submission of claims
General Administrative & Operations support
- Prepare and submit applications for / renewals of professional memberships/ licences for relevant SJ staff
- Assist with the processing, preparation, execution and tracking of POAs.
- Handle office facilities and maintain daily smooth office operation (Maintain stationery cabinet and stationery requisitions, Manage Tower 1 Level 627 Printer (e.g: Paper and Cartridge supplies; printer maintenance)
Co Sec specific support
- Assist with ACRA filings
- Assist with Temasek emails
- Manage logistics for board meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Assistant Director, Corporate Secretariat
- Logistics & other support for board & board committee meetings as assigned by Assistant Director, Corporate Secretariat Manager
- Cover all duties of other admin associate when on leave
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Counsel
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills for MS Office and be tech savvy to handle other applications/ software as and when they are utilised
- A team player with good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal support
- Possess the ability to work well in a dynamic environment
Work location: SJ Campus, 38 Cleantech Loop.
|Address||38 Cleantech Loop, #01-31 Surbana Jurong Private Limited, Singapura 636741|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Surbana Jurong Group is a global urban, infrastructure and managed services consulting firm, with over 70 years of track record in successful project delivery. Headquartered in Singapore, the group has a global talent pool of 16,00 across Surbana Jurong and our member companies AETOS, Atelier Ten, B+H, KTP, Prostruct, RBG, SAA, Sino-Sun and SMEC, based in more than 120 offices in over 40 countries. They include architects, designers, planners, engineers and other specialists driven by progressive thinking and creative ideas to help shape a better future.
Our technical experts deliver sustainable solutions that cover the entire project life cycle from planning and design, through to delivery and management, as well as decommissioning and closure. We provide a full suite of multidisciplinary consultancy services across a diverse range of sectors that includes aviation, healthcare, hospitality, transport, water and environment as well as energy and resources.
Surbana Jurong has built more than a million homes in Singapore, created master plans in more than 60 countries and developed over 100 industrial parks globally. Our tagline “Building Cities, Shaping Lives” expresses how every project or undertaking is, for the Group, an opportunity to fulfil aspirations and enrich lives. By designing and delivering quality housing, workspaces, roads, rail, hydropower, dams, underground and coastal protections and other critical infrastructure needed by our clients, we are redefining cities and transforming them into sustainable and livable spaces where communities and businesses, present and future, can thrive.
Surbana Jurong Group is a diverse collective of problem solvers for the built environment, continually reimagining ways to create a smart and sustainable future. Bring your creativity, purpose and imagination. You can make a great difference to the world, including the lives of the community you live in.
Surbana Jurong Group is committed to upholding a safe, inclusive and supportive environment where our global, diverse talent thrive. For more information, please visit ww.surbanajurong.com
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200304951Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Based on Position