Pioneer Jobs Admin Executive Position at Asiagroup Leasing Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Asiagroup Leasing Pte Ltd, for residents of Pioneer and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.200, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Asiagroup Leasing Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Executive.
|Company||Asiagroup Leasing Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Coordinate and assist day to day general administration duties
- Handle all administrative documents and correspondence
- Ensure documents and systems are maintained accurately and up-to-date.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company processes and procedures.
- Liaise and follow up closely with internal and external parties to ensure works are carried out in accordance to operational requirements.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor or HOD.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma/ Degree from a recognized institution of any discipline
- Strong computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Process good communication and written skills
- Possess a good mindset and attitude with a strong drive to learn.
- Meticulous sense of responsibilities and good working attitude & follow up skills
- Able to commit to 5.5 days work week
|Address||3 Pioneer Pl, Asiagroup Leasing Pte Ltd, Singapore 627804|
- Company Transport Pick Up at MRT station
- 5.5 Days Work Week
- Dynamic working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASIAGROUP is a diversified equipment and project services company with a commitment to achieving customer success and leadership in our industry. ASIAGROUP operates throughout Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmarproviding innovative solutions and quality equipment for heavy lift, heavy transport and other customer needs. ASIAGROUP serves the commercial, government and industrial markets including the power generation and petroleum refinery sectors.
ASIAGROUP has always believed it could best serve its customers by hands-on management of the services needed and utilization of its own fleet of heavy lift equipment and transportation equipment. Today ASIAGROUP owns and maintains its fleet and directs the work with its in-house team of supervisors, project managers and engineers who take genuine pride in what they do. They have passionate commitment, experience and knowledge in heavy lift and haulage which kept the company sustaining over the years.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 198900734N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Business Casual, Monday to Saturday (5.5 days)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pioneer 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Pioneer 2023