Central Region Jobs Admin Executive (assessments/progression/examination) – Up To $3,600 Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Search Personnel Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as admin executive (assessments/progression/examination) - up to $3,600 and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.600.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin Executive (assessments/progression/examination) - Up To $3,600|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
- Position: Student and Academic Services Officer (Assessments and Progressions)
- Location: Pasir Panjang
- Working Hours: 5 working days, 8.30am to 6pm
- Salary (commensurate with experience): Up to $3,600 + Performance Bonus
- Duration: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the examinations systems
- Ensure all examination papers and stationery are adequately stocked and inventory maintained
- Ensure for online assessments and examinations, required test links and other submission link points are set-up.
- Receive and process student’s applications for exam clashes, ensuring approval from the University or relevant body for alternative arrangement is received.
- Create progressive assessments schedules, ensuring assessment dates are aligned with the dates on each respective Unit Outlines and obtaining necessary approval from each respective Unit Coordinator.
- Make appropriate room arrangements for all progressive assessments and examinations, ensuring proper invigilation is put in place and publicising the examination schedule to staff and students.
- Collate and process invigilators’ timesheet, ensuring payment is processed within timeline for submission to the Finance Department for disbursement.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the education industry
- Possess Higher Nitec/ITE/Diploma
- An understanding of the education system
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only
Email to: abby.pang(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5690 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2093867
EA No: 13C6684
|Address||1 Tampines Central 5, #06-01 Search Personnel Pte Ltd, Singapore 529508|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Specific Location: Changi Airfreight Centre