Tampines Jobs Admin Executive (healthcare) Position at DFI Retail Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tampines and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DFI Retail Group|
|Position||Admin Executive (healthcare)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
From its roots in Malaysia, Guardian has built a reputation for being a committed and responsible pharmacy brand for over four decades! Today, we operate across Singapore and multiple countries in the region, and provide a wide range of health, beauty, personal and baby care products, with in-store specialists assisting customers with expert advice and support. With more than 120 stores island-wide, we have evolved from our pharmacy roots into a comprehensive one-stop solution for customers’ health and beauty needs.
Reporting to the Merchandise Manager and Category Managers, you are responsible to provide administrative and analytical support to the team. In the course of your work, you will liaise with suppliers, operations and marketing to ensure smooth execution of product listing and promotion. In addition, you will provide timely and accurate reports and analysis to the management.
- Prepare and submit all system maintenance forms to GBA daily before the cut-off time
- Prepare payment requisition
- Prepare monthly billing for claims/promotion/new product listings, & etc
- Liaise with suppliers on promotions forms and claims and settle discrepancies
- Prepare and compile agency format for submission to marketing, store bulletin and letter of authorization to vendors
- Prepare sales report and analysis for Merchandise Manager and Category Manager
- Prepare article creation for national Brand and own Brand
- Prepare supply chain OSD file and spaceman file
- Raise supply chain: GRN88, GRN99, ad-hoc allocation and expiry feedback
- Prepare promotion listing via securing support, consolidation and running tool
- Prepare BMO slides presentation and meeting
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
Working Location: Tampines North
|Address||21 Tampines North Drive 2, #04-01 DFI Digital, Singapura 528765|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,00 outlets and employed some 230,00 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 194700005R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Discount Card; AWS & Variable Bonus; Long-Term Illness Benefits