Kallang Jobs Admin Executive / Hr Position at Pan Asian Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Admin Executive / HR. For candidates who reside in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Pan Asian Holdings Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.000 - SGD 7.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pan Asian Holdings Limited|
|Position||Admin Executive / Hr|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.000|
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to Chairman
- Provide strong HR support to the company (Excluding payroll)
- Assist with onboarding/off boarding staff management.
- Process work passes for foreign workers in accordance to government’s rules & regulations.
- Maintain and organize employee records, and file other HR related documents, to ensure accurate and up to date record.
- Maintain and update HR database.
- Administer employee’s leave, medical and other employee benefits.
- Undertake other HR & Admin functions and ad-hoc assignments or duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Tax submission
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in HR & Admin.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Singapore HR practices and Employment Act.
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with a team as well as working independently.
- Meticulous, attention to detail
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Close to MRT Station
- Group Medical Insurance
- Fast-paced environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1979, Pan Asian Holdings has grown to be a leading provider of high quality integrated piping solutions for water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Through close collaboration with strategic partners, Pan Asian Holdings offers customised and cost-effective products and solutions for turnkey projects in the water, wastewater, environmental, marine and oil and gas industries, and its businesses span across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 202142590E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)