Central Region Jobs Admin Executive Position at The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as admin executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.200.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
$2,800 – $3,200
Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
Hong Lim Complex
· Provide administrative and project management support to the Human Resources & Administration department, which will include the smooth running of the day-to-day operations for the office, facilities management, procuring of office supplies, equipment, asset, goods and services, meeting rooms management and managing of outsourced cleaner
· Manage end-to-end process of overseas business trips, including complete visa document, letters, travel insurance, accommodation and any other related travel matters in a timely manner
· Oversee office space, equipment, suppliers, furniture maintenance by utilizing of resources
· Manage insurance matters relating to vehicles, equipment and travel
· Manage and liaise with suppliers and vendors, participate in service agreement and recommendation of vendors
· Manage office equipment and its contracts, lease, service agreements and ensure proper documentation and records
· Maintain office systems, including data management and filing
· Maintain and update admin policies and processes
· Manage incoming and outgoing document and billing on a timely manner including courier services and postage, namecard printing, photocopier, etc
· Coordinate the season parking matters, monthly phone bills, pest and cleaning contracts, etc
· Enrolment and maintenance of fingerprint biometric access records for employees
· Assist in departmental budget preparation
· Receive and monitor admin stock inventory, corporate gifts and delivery processes
· Support the pre-onboarding process of new hires
· Assist in organizing company events
· Any other tasks as assigned by the Management
Interested applicants can send your resume to✉ kylergan.supreme(gmail.com) or whatapps +6590820021 and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd | 14C7279
Gan Kai Le | R23112683
|Address||3 Shenton Way, #09-09 The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd., 09A, Singapura 068805|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201426535W
- EA No.: 14C7279
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days