Ang Mo Kio Jobs Admin & Hr Executive Position at Daifuku Mechatronics (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Daifuku Mechatronics (S) Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as admin & hr executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Ang Mo Kio and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Daifuku Mechatronics (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin & Hr Executive|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As an Admin & Human Resources Executive, you will assist the department’s day to day operations. Support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving all Administrative works and Human Resources issues with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Maintain excellent human relationships with all employees as well as high confidentiality in handling documents in the Department.
· Provide operations and administrative support to the Admin & HR department.
· End to end payroll processing, including computation of salary, attendance checking, Overtime processing and allowances, CPF submission and Tax filing.
· Preparing and ensuring accuracy in payroll and other payroll-related reports.
· Responsible for all work pass related issues for staff.
· Be the first point of contact for employee’s inquiries on HR-related matters and assist their inquiries.
· Handle employees onboarding and off boarding process.
· Ensure all employees records are properly maintained and update in system.
· Administration on employee insurance, government paid claims, staff benefit claims, employee training and others.
· Provide support on other HR matters and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Degree/ Diploma in Business & Human Resource related studies.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in an HR generalist role.
· Experience in payroll processing (Singapore is a must, other countries such as Malaysia is an added advantage).
· Experience in using Times Software is preferred.
· Good knowledge of employment law, HR policies and best practices.
· Strong interpersonal communication (both written and verbal).
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good organizational skills and meticulous.
· Ability to work independently and meet tight datelines.
· Able to start immediately or within a short notice is preferred.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||4010 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, Daifuku Mechatronics, Singapura 569626|
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with working experience
- No 1 supplier in providing Automated Material Handling System
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since founding in 1937 in Japan, Daifuku has been contributing to the growth of the industrial world by supplying the most advanced and suitable material handling systems in various fields for our customers all over the world.
Specialists in logistics for over 60 years We have grown into the world’s most comprehensive supplier of material handling systems, dealing with all kinds of AMHS (automated material handling systems) and peripheral equipment.
With the set up of its wholly-owned subsidiary in 1982, Daifuku has actively carved itself a niche in Singapore’s Material Handling market, especially Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS) with the largest installation record (over 45 sites) and customer base in Singapore.
Consulting & Engineering for Logistics
We don’t just sell a system. We work with our customers from consultation to equipment planning and project implementation in order to suggest the most suitable solution for them.
From basic storage systems to complex distribution and handling facilities, and Warehouse Management System (WMS), Daifuku Singapore has accumulated vast amount of engineering expertise and experience to offer total consulting and engineering services for logistics.
Complete In-house Support
Daifuku Singapore offers the full range of maintenance and spare parts service covering all aspects of AMHS equipment, computer hardware and software.
These services are tailored variously to customer requirements ranging from comprehensive preventive maintenance, remote software diagnostics, telephone helpdesk to 24 hrs on-site support ensuring minimum response time to any emergency situations.
Daifuku Singapore maintains a well-stocked spare parts warehouse for its local customers as well as the Asean region.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 198600225H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday -0830 to 1730
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin & Hr Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Ang Mo Kio 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Ang Mo Kio 2023