Tuas Jobs Admin/planner/operations Support Position at STARBURST ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tuas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|STARBURST ENGINEERING PTE LTD
|Type of Work
• Assist in operations for daily executions
• Assist in attendance taking
• Data entry and basic report submissions
• Liaison person between site & HQ personnel
• General administrative support
• No prior experience needed as OJT will be provided
• Posses min GCE ‘N’ levels
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Good coordinating skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Able to work independently in a fast pace environment
• Able to commence immediately or within short notice
• Matured candidates welcomed
|6 Tuas View Circuit, Starburst Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore 637599
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Group's business can be traced to October 199 when our wholly-owned subsidiary, Starburst Engineering, was established. We specialise in the design and engineering of firearms-training facilities and the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of anti-ricochet ballistic protection systems for firearm shooting ranges and tactical training mock-ups for law enforcement, military and security agencies as well as civil authorities in Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
From time to time, we also provide a range of structural and architectural fabrication services to our customers. Our expertise with precision designs extends beyond the periphery of military and law-enforcement related work.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199906179R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days