North Jobs Administrative Assistant – Mail Room Position at Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant – Mail Room in our company, Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in North and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Administrative Assistant – Mail Room|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant – Mail Room to join our Mailing team to help support the growth of our business in Southeast Asia. Working closely with the Head of IT & Security (Asia) and the Leader – Mail Room Operations, the key responsibilities of the role will be to:
· To provide administrative support to staff member on all matters relating to mailing.
· To maintain mailing processes and data entry for despatches and distribution.
· This role is also the frontline for staff members queries, escalating to the Leader – Mail Room Operations, where required.
· Downloading of email and eFax
· Accurate and timely dissemination
· Received and opening of incoming courier and post
· Identify, collate and timely distribution
· Collect all outgoing mail
· Ensure accurate data entry
· Collate all outgoing mail for despatches
· Co-ordinate and print out for courier
· Ensure despatches
The key requirements for this role will include:
· Possessing at least Higher NITEC/”O” Level or equivalent.
· Must be a good team player and be willing to work extra hours if required
· Able to work independently, under pressure and deal tactfully with people at all levels
· Good time management and good organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and deal with high volumes of work
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to be flexible
· Ability to communicate fluently in English (both written & spoken)
· Minimum 2-4 year(s) experience, preferably in a professional services firm
· Proficient in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel
If you believe your skills and experience are suited to this opportunity, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Manila, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people, includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.
Details @ ww.spruson.com
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200100515C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Office attire, 8.30am to 5.45pm