Yishun Jobs Administrative Assistant (nursing Quality) Position at Yishun Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant (Nursing Quality). For candidates who reside in Yishun and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Yishun Health and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 1.900 - SGD 2.600 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Administrative Assistant (nursing Quality)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.900|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.600|
The Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to Nursing Quality on nursing quality related matters, and coordinate activities between nursing departments in hospital or YH affiliated institutions within cluster; and if necessary to Ministry of Health and external organizations. This involves:
1. Review, update, and upload all Nursing related policies, Standard Operative Procedures
and Work Instructions yearly and as and when required.
2. Schedule appointments, interviews, meetings and booking rooms for all Nursing Quality related meetings or discussions.
3. Schedule and send reminders for Nursing Quality meetings such as Nursing Quality Improvement, Key Performance Indicators, Unit Based Patient Safety Collaboration
and NC/Clinical Care Champions meetings, and any other meetings as required.
Create Virtual meetings IDs and facilitate the meetings accordingly.
4. Attend to all administrative matters for Nursing Quality that include:
a) Answering calls, coordinate activities and engagement with stakeholders.
b) Coordinate, plan and distribute or circulate correspondences, circulars,
seminars, confirmation appraisal reports, etc.
c) Take minutes at meetings, update reviewed minutes and circulate to wards/ departments.
6. Establish and maintain Nursing Quality files for records and audit purposes:
a) Policy and work instructions
d) Other documents
7. Maintain equipment such as IT hardware, recorder or videography equipment used for Nursing Quality or in Department of Nursing Administration.
8. Draft and prepare Nursing Quality related posters, flyers, electronic direct mailers(EDM), etc; and distribute accordingly to wards/departments.
9. Collate and register nursing nominees for Quality related Courses, Seminars and
10. Track, update and maintain register of mandated or required Nursing Quality training for Nurses; representatives at various Quality meeting/committee/workgroup/etc; and any other platforms.
11. Manage digital work and digitalise processes to move Nursing Quality to the next level and build a tracking system that will be hassle free.
The person will also be required to support the supervisor in the following:
1. Carry out other assignments or ad hoc projects as and when assigned by nursing administrators or supervisors.
2. Exercise economy and care in the use of equipment and supplies.
3. Support the hospital by participating actively in the various activities organized by the hospital.
4. Work in co-operation with other departments in the discharge of their duties.
|Address||90 Yishun Central, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapura 768828|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. It also includes community extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
With innovation in our corporate DNA and an international award winning Global Workplace Healthcare programme for our staff, there are many valued opportunities for you to grow with us. Take up one of these roles to redefine care with us, the Yishun Health way!
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 795-bed general and acute care hospital, opened in June 2010. Serving more than 550,00 people living in the northern sector of Singapore, KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalised care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones.
From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a comfortable and hassle-free experience for patients. The building has garnered numerous awards for its green and energy efficient design, with wards that have views of greenery and naturally cool air. KTPH also provides a wide range of outpatient specialist services.
KTPH is part of Yishun Health, a network of medical institutions and health facilities under the National Healthcare Group in the north of Singapore, which also includes Admiralty Medical Centre, Yishun Community Hospital and extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
Adding years of healthy life.
Provide good quality, affordable and hassle-free healthcare with science, love and wisdom.
Our Care Philosophy
Care that is good enough for our own mothers without making special arrangements.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 53371547D
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days