East Jobs Administrative Clerk Position at Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative clerk and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
Jenga Corp is among the top 5 fastest-growing one-stop professional services for global finance and fintech business. We are looking for an Administrative Clerk to support our growing business needs.
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing **@jenga.io. We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
About the role:
- Provide general administrative support;
- Front desk administration duties including greeting and welcoming guests;
- Manage client files and update information daily in accordance to the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Manage inbound and outbound mails and couriers;
- Go through clients’ physical mails received daily and process mails which require immediate attention;
- Scanning of clients’ mails and documents to be properly archived into G-drive;
- Physical filing of clients’ and internal documents;
- Maintain stationery, pantry and office supplies inventories;
- Perform “Know Your Customers” checks;
- Cross-checking of database against relevant records with the various Government regulatories;
You should have:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Positive attitude, driven and ready to take on challenges;
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles;
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both in English and Chinese to better manage the clients);
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing ** We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.