Singapore Jobs Administrative Executive Position at People’s Association (PA)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Administrative Executive in our business office, People's Association (PA).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|People’s Association (PA)
|Type of Work
What the role is
Office administration function:
Secretary and office management functions, including:
- Manage appointments and provide clerical/administrative support to Group Director and/or Directors.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings (e.g. liaison with internal/external parties, physical set-up and catering).
- Compile reports, submissions, meeting agendas and follow-up actions.
- Organise Group/Division activities (e.g. staff events).
- Clerical functions and general support for office operations.
Records administration function:
- Coordinate with A&P Division and work with the Divisions/Units’ Records Managers within the Group to compile the hardcopy and digital files for appraisals and transfer of documents to the National Archives of Singapore.
- Support Records Managers within the Group to retrieve records, file/e-file records, maintain records inventory and coordinate with A&P for records inventory and disposal activities.
- Support Records Managers to ensure proper e-filing of records in e-registry.
- Manage records from offsite storage (eg. sending and retrieving of document, update database etc.)
- Identifies information and documentation required for the procurement and advises Divisions on the availability of Demand Aggregate contracts in the Government Electronic Business (GeBIZ) system for purchases more than $6,00 and the use of the appropriate procurement templates.
- Monitors and tracks the publication/award/contract variations/options.
- Performs User-Acceptance Testing for ACE and troubleshoot for any errors.
- Verifies and confirms vendors created for Divisions to facilitate the payment in ACE.
- Collates the bids received from publication of quotations/tenders for goods and services and ensure the adherence to the completeness of the proposal to be submitted in GeBIZ.
- Executes the end-to-end procurement operations process according to procurement policies and procedures. This includes raising approval of requirements, issuing Purchase Orders (POs) and publishing quotations/tenders and awards for goods and services required by Divisions/Units within the Group in the GeBIZ system.
- Handles procurement operations such as issuing POs, performing good receipts to ensure proper procurement of goods and services and facilitate payment to external parties.
- Performs good receipts to ensure proper procurement of goods and services, and facilitates payment for DA contracts.
- Creates vendors in ACE upon request by Divisions/Units to facilitate the creation of POs.
- Downloading of e-invoice from ACE and dispatch to respective officers.
What you will be working on
What we are looking for
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The People's Association is a statutory board promoting racial harmony and social cohesion, nurturing leadership, providing community services and outward bound training and facilitating communications between the Government and the people.
The mission is to promote active citizenship and multiracial harmony, connect the citizens for community bonding and volunteer work, provide affordable access to lifeskill and lifestyle activities, and to bring people closer to one another and to the government.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GB0041E
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days