Central Region Jobs Administrative Executive Position at THE AUTOMATED LIFESTYLE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrative Executive. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, THE AUTOMATED LIFESTYLE PTE. LTD., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|THE AUTOMATED LIFESTYLE PTE. LTD.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
- Growth Opportunities Awaits
- Job Training Provided
The Automated Lifestyle
The Automated Lifestyle specializes in commercial automation technologies. We are seeking for an energetic, motivated individual to join our dynamic, responsible and fun team. Training will be provided.
We will consider junior executives, new diploma graduates as well as experienced job seekers who wants to work part time.
- Support the team in areas of sales and marketing administration
- Handling Quotations, Purchase Orders, Invoicing and Deliveries
- Ensure the cleanliness of office, brochures availability etc.
- Attend to customers’ request and able to communicate various solutions in the portfolio
- Show excellent customer service by telephone and email
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Successfully follow up with team on leads and projects
- Supporting the team with Quotations, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Deliveries
- Respond to customers in a timely manner with emails, quotes
- Relevant experience is good but not essential as on job training will be provided.
- Diploma, O or A Levels
- Good team player and sales service oriented.
- Highly motivated and passionate about self development
- Able to start within short notice or immediately is advantageous.
- Singaporeans / PRs are welcome to apply.
- 1 year admin or customer service experience advantageous. Those without will also be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
You will be supported by friendly colleagues.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email with an updated resume, which should include date of availability, expected salary.
An attractive remuneration awaits the selected candidate. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
|55 Lor 4 Geylang, Automated Lifestyle @ Singapore, Singapore 399295
- Young dynamic environment with opportunities for growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Automated Lifestyle Pte Ltdis a specialist in Commercial Automation Solution, Smart Building, Smart Office, Energy Mgt and Sustainability Solutions projects. For our wide spectrum of clients (in Singapore and overseas) we provide solutions to clients requirements and tender requests.
We have a strong existing customer base which we strive to provide the best service to.
We provide compelling solutions to our clients. We welcome driven and customer oriented individuals to join our team to fulfil their career goals in an dynamic environment with expansive opportunities.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 200922236M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual