Central Region Jobs Administrative Executive Position at Zijin (Singapore) International Mining Pte. Ltd. –
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrative Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Zijin (Singapore) International Mining Pte. Ltd. -, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Zijin (Singapore) International Mining Pte. Ltd. -, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrative Executive.
|Company||Zijin (Singapore) International Mining Pte. Ltd. –|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Immediate Hiring & Full-Time Permanent Job Role
- 5 days work week, Work-life balance
- Convenient location
· Provide general secretarial and administrative support to the office
· Handle all aspects of corporate secretarial work
· Handle all reception duties when there are guests
· Prepare expense claims
· Handle logistics for meetings and take meeting minutes as needed
· Handle business trips, including vi-sa application, travel arrangement and accommodation
· Co-ordinate and schedule appointments for team, maintain master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
· Handle all mails, courier and logistics
· Maintain proper filing, correspondence and records, maintain data as part of record keeping
· Inventory management of supplies (eg. Office stationery and pantry supplies)
· Provide HR support (eg. Prepare payslip, liaise with jobhunters as needed)
· Assist in any other projects as assigned by Management
· Minimum Diploma holder
· Team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
· Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints.
· Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Able to communicate effectively in English and Chi-nese, both orally and in writing (to liaise with Chinese speaking management from headquarter and deal with documents in Chinese sent by Headquarter)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Ideally relevant working experience of 2 to 3 years
** Please noted that we have no quota for EP**
** Candidates who are available immediately or require short notice are advantageous**
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
- Work-life balance
- Positive work environment
- Central location
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Zijin” or “the Group”) is a multi-national mining company headquartered in Mainland China and listed on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (stock ticker number 601899) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock ticker number 2899).
Zijin currently employs more than 48,00 employees globally with mining operations and projects in China and 14 overseas countries across Europe, Central Asia, Africa, Oceania and South America.
Today, Zijin is one of the largest gold, copper and zinc producers in China. In the Top 500 Enterprises of China released in 2020, Zijin's efficiency indicator ranked 1st among non-ferrous (gold) mining enterprises. Under the list of Forbes Global 200, it also ranked 3rd among global listed gold corporations and 7th among global non-ferrous metal corporations.
Zijin (Singapore) International Mining Pte Ltd is the overseas trading and investment platform of Zijin Group. Its main business activities include commodities trading and investment in mining projects.
For further information of Zijin, please refer to ww.zijinmining.com.
- Industry: Mining
- Registration No.: 202131755D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)