Paya Lebar Jobs Administrative Position at Luova Project Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative. For candidates who reside in Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Luova Project Services and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.100 - SGD 2.300 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Luova Project Services|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.100|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
Administrative cum Accounting
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Administrative cum Accounting Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including maintaining and reconciling accounts, handling administrative duties, and ensuring efficient office operations. Your strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple responsibilities will contribute to the smooth functioning of our organization.
- Establish, maintain, and reconcile the full set of accounts, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Perform monthly accounting reconciliation to ensure financial data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Conduct data entry to maintain a well-organized filing system, ensuring all records are properly categorized.
- Prepare monthly statements, claims, and handle GST, CPF, and other related bills.
- Handle banking matters such as cheque deposits and token applications.
- Process and record monthly invoices, maintaining accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Prepare monthly payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain proper accounting records and filing systems for easy reference.
- Manage office maintenance, servicing, and supplies to ensure a well-functioning work environment.
- Perform administrative duties and handle ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Sheets.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Positive and Supportive Work Environment
- Office Near Tai Seng MRT
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luova was established in 2009. Ever since day one, we have been committed to deliver high levels of customer service. We believe in putting in time & effort to listen to our clients, understanding their needs and wants, identify their lifestyles and personalities, and incorporate all these into our designs.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 53136592A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Smart casual, Flexible working hours
- Specific Location: U.B One