Central Region Jobs (aec) Tech Developer Position at DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of (AEC) Tech Developer. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at DP Architects Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Position||(aec) Tech Developer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement new methods of Architecture, Engineering and Construction related software;
- Contribute ideas and follow through with designs for novel AI / rule-based software implementations for use in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction + Design Industry;
- Research and prototype implementations of emerging digital technologies that can be harnessed in the AEC industry.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as well.
- Proficiency in Phython, Typescript, C#/.Net;
- Proficiency in libraries such as NetworkX, pyTorch;
- Proficiency in version control using Git;
- Ability to understand, implement and research the following:-
– Graph Theory related applications
– Optimization Algorithms (e.g Simplex algorithm)
Good-to-have Skills (In order of priority)
- Able to fully use Containerization tech (e.g Docker, Podman);
- Familiarity and passion to pursue the following:-
– IFC (Industry Foundation Class) 4.3 Spec and IFCOpenShell
– Milvus or alternative Vector Databases
– Revit API
– Rhino API
– QGIS API
– Blender API
- Experience in building web-based software;
- Ability to code in:-
– Predictive Modelling
– Database management
|Address||6 Raffles Blvd, #02 - 249 DP Architects, Singapore 039594|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DP Architects is a leading architecture practice in Asia with over 900 staff and 16 global offices. The firm has been involved with projects of immense scale and diverse functions for five decades – its recent works are some of the largest of their type including Resorts World Sentosa and The Dubai Mall. Since its inception in 1967, DPA has been driven by a strong philosophy devoted to human activity and civic quality of the city. Instrumental in shaping the remarkable urban environment of Singapore, DPA is the designer behind national icons including Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay and Singapore Sports Hub.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 197501778E
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Mondays-Fridays