Singapore Jobs Alternatives Specialist, Apac (southeast Asia), #immediate #seekbetter, Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Alternatives Specialist, APAC (Southeast Asia), #Immediate #seekbetter,. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Deutsche Bank AG and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Alternatives Specialist, Apac (southeast Asia), #immediate #seekbetter,
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world’s leading asset managers with EUR 928bn of assets under management (as of 31 December 2021). Building on more than 60 years of experience, it has a reputation for excellence in Germany, Europe, the Americas and Asia. DWS is recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability, and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
The Alternatives Specialists team sits within Client Coverage Division (CCD) of DWS and is a global team based in 12 offices across 9 countries. The APAC Alternatives Specialist team works closely in partnership with the APAC Generalist Sales teams to deliver against the business plans for illiquid alternatives strategy/product sales in the region
Alternatives Specialist is the dedicated sales distribution and investor relations group within the CCD for the illiquid alternatives asset class offerings structured and launched by the Product Division and managed by the Investment Division. The illiquid alternatives asset class offerings include: Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity, Private Debt and Sustainable Investments. The group works closely with the sales generalists and other specialised teams, such as Insurance Advisory, Private Bank Coverage, Client Relations and Retail) within CCD to ensure the delivery of quality solutions to our clients who want to invest into illiquid alternatives.
What we’ll offer you:
A healthy, engaged, and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
The primary role of Alternatives Specialist based in Singapore will be two-fold. One is to become the product champion for Asia Core Real Estate Fund (“ACREF”), our private open-ended real estate fund. This role will involve working very closely with the ACREF portfolio manager to lead the fund’s capital raise, support managing client relationship together with individual client coverage and support the Fund’s operation matters, including reporting. The other is to work closely with various product champions within Alternatives Specialists and promote the sales distribution of illiquid alternatives strategies/products together with generalist coverage in Southeast Asia through frequent client engagements.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Alternatives Specialist in Southeast Asia will work together with the overall illiquid Alternatives Specialists in APAC and on some occasions with global teammates. This professional will have a direct reporting line to, Head of Alternatives Specialists, APAC, and dotted local reporting line Head of Southeast Asia Coverage.
- As a Product Champion for ACREF, you will work very closely with the fund’s portfolio managers and real estate professionals in Singapore. You will lead the coordination of global capital raise and investor relations with generalist client coverage. You will also support maintaining the quality of investor experience, including reporting.
- As a Coverage and Product professional, you will distribute illiquid alternatives products/strategies to institutional investors as well as distributors / strategic partners in Southeast Asia – working together with CCD coverage generalists. The key client coverage market will be Singapore and Malaysia, followed by Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia. Close cooperation with CCD teams in the region, e.g., via joint customer visits and contacts, as well as product training courses. Support organizing/coordinating sales activities, such as roadshows, portfolio manager meetings, and marketing documents.
- Interface with various stakeholders within DWS, such as portfolio management, institutional and retail sales, product development, product management, marketing, consultant relations, compliance. Communicate cross border and build productive working relationships.
- Support the team in creating/updating marketing materials and other relevant information, a product strategy in the responsible segments and implementation.
- Independent processing and support in the analysis of customer potentials as well as the support of product initiatives together with the respective portfolio management teams.
- Provide presentations to management and internal and external clients
- Maintain databases on key strategies and product inventories.
- Develop and maintain competitor performance data.
- Integration into administrative sales and reporting processes (reporting, CRM processes, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity; being an ambassador of our firm’s values
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance related fields, with a proven academic performance
- 6 ++ years of experience in sales or investment capacity, ideally with exposure to illiquid real asset products/strategies – especially real estate.
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate alternative products/strategies
- Prior experiences in fund raising activities preparing, updating, and presenting marketing materials to potential investors
- Built relationship with and worked with institutional client community such as pension funds, insurers, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, and asset managers
- Sales-oriented, highly self-motivated, and good time management skills
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build trust with internal (such as portfolio managers and sales generalists) and external stakeholders, with good communication and client-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail as a product champion for ACREF and in handling multiple projects for distribution
- Strong networking, initiative thinking and strategic planning experience
How we’ll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Alternatives Specialist, Apac (southeast Asia), #immediate #seekbetter, position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023