Bedok Jobs Ambassador Position at NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Ambassador. For those of you who live in Bedok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
NTUC Health is one of the largest community health and eldercare providers in Singapore. We want to make a difference in our community by continuously exploring and expanding our services. We are recruiting dynamic and capable individuals for our Active Ageing Centres.
In this role, you will work closely with a multi-services, cross-divisions team to provide the first line of customer support to customers who walk-in to the Heartbeat-Bedok centre or who submit enquiries through online or phone channels. You will be successful in this role if you are collaborative, have an excellent service mindset, and are agile and comfortable with changes. You will be accountable for the overall customer satisfaction metrics and organisation goals in alignment with the business strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage walk-in, online and phone enquiries on NTUC Health services.
- Be customer-centric with both internal and external stakeholders via all communication channels.
- Understand the needs of customers, including through the use of screening tools, and promote a suitable package of NTUC Health services to customers.
- Collaborate with NTUC Health divisions and external partners on service referrals, submit referral forms and ensure follow-up on action points. A good understanding of the healthcare and community care landscape will be beneficial for this role.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through surveys, interviews, etc. and support on-going improvements to the client experience.
- Responsible for monitoring key customer service metrics and deriving actionable insights to enhance customer experience
- Prepare reports and insights to drive the organisational goals.
- Support customer outreach and marketing events
- Support projects/events on client recruitment and client management activities that may happen after office hours and on weekends when needed
- Preferably minimum ‘A’ Levels
- At least 2 years of working experience in a customer-service role
- Enjoys speaking to people and working in teams
- Has passion and patience for helping seniors
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Google Suite Workspace Applications
- Prior experience working in community care setting will be an advantage
- Proficiency in a second language or dialects would be advantageous
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About NTUC Health Co-operative Limited
NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and eldercare services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior day care, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. It also offers other services for seniors such as an active ageing hub, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinic. For more information, please visit ww.ntuchealth.sg.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: S92CS0208D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)