Singapore Jobs Amc Support Agent Position at Open Text (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Open Text (Asia) Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of amc support agent and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Open Text (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
|Amc Support Agent
|Type of Work
Micro Focus (now OpenText) is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver mission-critical technology and supporting services that help thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business so they can run and transform—at the same time.
This job is not virtual and is office-based in Singapore.
Customer build business-critical applications (or migrate from their applications from mainframe) that runs on Enterprise Server and requires 24×7 support for Severity 1 issues. Consequently, customers expect prompt and effective support for their mission-critical applications.
You Are Great At
- Organize and attend customer meetings to troubleshoot production issues
- Lead customer escalation meetings
- Reproduce customer issues and raise defects to R&D
- Contribute to Knowledge repository through creating articles on our products
- Provide weekend on-call support if required on a need to basis
- Able to work under pressure especially when customer’s system is facing outage
- Work within defined Case Management Framework
- Able to work independently and work well as part of a team
What It Takes
- Requires knowledge and experience in programming languages like COBOL, PL/I
- Requires knowledge and experience in database systems like DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Requires knowledge and experience in Operating systems like Windows and Unix
- Requires knowledge and experience in mainframe technologies like CICS, JCL/JES, IMS
- Requires knowledge and experience in Security domain to secure system and network communication
- Requires knowledge and experience in Message Queue, Web Services and LDAP
- Requires knowledge in troubleshooting network connectivity issue
- Good written and spoken communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to determine root cause of issues, and take appropriate actions
- Good presentation skills
- 3 or more years of experience in support or development work using the languages and technologies mentioned above
Micro Focus (now OpenText) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
|138 Market St, Level 33 OpenText, Singapore 048946
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 199706812W
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)