Singapore Jobs Aml Analyst Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Financial Services Assurance Practice works with organisations to strengthen trust and transparency by building, maintaining and providing trust over financial reporting in a fast changing, technology-driven world. As Asia’s top financial services practice, our audit approach is at the leading edge of best practice. We draw upon our extensive industry knowledge for our clients including top blue chip companies in the asset management, banking, capital markets, and insurance sectors. We provide our clients with insights, empowered by leading technologies, into marketplace developments and global opportunities.
You will be part of the Investor Services AML team responsible for providing quality end-to-end AML/KYC service and review of all Asset and Wealth Managed Services (AWMS) clients and clients’ customers (i.e., investors) in line with the relevant PwC’s AML internal requirements and applicable laws and regulations in Singapore.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for ensuring smooth on-boarding of new investors in the Funds (“Investors”) and/or Client and performing on-going due diligence for existing ones.
- Work with clients and facing them directly on a day-to-day basis – collecting documentation from clients and investors.
- Review subscription agreements which are completed and submitted by investors along with all required supporting documentation.
- Liaise with investors directly to obtain all documentation or information to carry out identification and verification check and follow up on relevant outstanding documentation or information on a timely basis.
- Perform risk rating procedures by determining the appropriate risk ratings of the investors, categorised as either low, medium, or high risk using the agreed risk-based approach laid out in the Fund policy.
- Perform analysis of risks and overall risk classification to determine whether simplified CDD, standard CDD or enhanced CDD will be carried out on the investors.
- Liaise with investors directly to obtain all documentation based on the classification above and ensure that all CDD checks are conducted within the agreed time frame.
- Ensure that the client risk is adequately recorded and where necessary with the appropriate approvals and rationale for downgrading a client risk.
- Comply with the Enhanced due diligence policy and procedures and seek final approval of Senior Management for higher-risk clients.
- In the case of capital calls, to work alongside the fund accountants to verify the legitimacy of the source of fundings and to perform additional KYC procedures where necessary.
- To escalate to management as appropriate if there are any failure to satisfy the relevant CDD measures applied or deviation from the processes outlined in the Fund policy. You will need to provide an efficient and swift service to investors.
- You will ensure proper recording of the review findings in AML database as well as the proper retention of all documentations both in physical and electronic format.
- You will perform regular review on current AML/KYC procedures and controls to ensure that these are compliant with the current principles of the Network KYC Minimum Requirement and MAS Notice SFA04-N02; and recommend improvements to these processes to address control gaps to enhance efficiency where possible.
- You will proactively seek and develop greater productivities and enhancements within the team and our AML infrastructure respectively through process improvements & digitalisation where applicable.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
- You hold a Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Audit, Economics or any relevant qualifications.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in compliance AML/CFT/CDD especially in the fund administration – transfer agency and/or the financial service industry (asset, wealth, and management space).
- Good knowledge of client on-boarding process.
- Good working knowledge of related processes such as the Know Your Customer (KYC) and the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
- Experience in local MAS regulatory requirements preferred. This mainly includes the Prevention of Money Laundering and Countering of Financing of Terrorism, Securities and Future Acts, amongst others.
- Experience in AML system and process design is an added advantage
- Familiar with AML value chain, including Onboarding and ongoing CDD, Sanction, Transaction Monitoring, STR reporting, etc
- Professional, confident, and highly motivated self-starter, with an ability to handle multiple engagements/projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, positive attitude to learn and strong team player.
- Possess strong values, personal integrity, and emotional intelligence.
- Meticulous and attention to details, possessing an analytical and enquiring mind-set.
- Possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
- Advanced level MS excel, proficient with MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English. Additional proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K