Singapore Jobs Ap Accountant Position at Nordson Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Nordson Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of ap accountant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Type of Work
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform posting of suppliers invoices and process payments, for both external and internal vendors in a timely manner as aligned to Nordson Policy
- Perform monthly accrual journal entries, and clearing of GL accounts i.e. prepaid expenses, bank accounts
- Prepare monthly reconcilation of external and internal vendors; travel accounts, credit card accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Receive, verify, post and arrange for payment of travel expenses and other employee claims.
- Prepare cashflow forecast for external and internal vendors, as well as bank transfers.
- Follow Authorization Matrix / DOA and report internal weaknesses within internal control to process owners
- Check of vendor master data in line with the Nordson policy
- Support reporting team on audit requirement
- Ad-hoc accounting duties, or projects.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in a business or accountancy related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with SAP
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with Excel
- Organized, detailed and meticulous
- Good team player, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
8.30 AM to 5.30 PM, Monday to Friday
|Corporation Rd, Nordson S.E. Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore 618494
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.