Singapore Jobs Apac Payments Controls Management Lead, Managing Director, #urgent Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Apac Payments Controls Management Lead, Managing Director, #urgent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
CIB Control Management Group
Rapid digitization across the globe is transforming all aspects of our lives, and payments are the most crucial element. From online marketplaces and streaming videos to cross-border money transfers, almost every digital activity relies on a payment system. Payments is a rapidly evolving, high profile space and JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM), as one of industry’s largest and most important players, has an enormous opportunity to shape its future. J.P. Morgan Payments organization provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses. The team is a motivated, forward thinking team with a singular focus of delivering innovative payment services via the most important platforms of today and tomorrow including real-time payments and distributed ledger technology.
In support of the rapidly evolving payments landscape, the Payments Controls Organization is undergoing a transformation and advancing its end to end strategic operating model, bringing together the product, operations and technology controls organizations. Control managers are responsible for partnering with the Payments business to oversee control requirements at the portfolio level and make sure requirements align with product strategy.
The Payments Controls team is seeking a Managing Director level candidate who will be responsible for aligning cross-functional support to the business priorities. The Payments APAC regional lead will be a member of the global Payments Controls leadership team and the APAC Controls Management Team. They will work closely with the global Head of Payments Controls, senior Business and Functional partners as well as Regional leadership to develop, communicate and implement the Payments end to end controls strategy in APAC. The candidate will drive execution of a multifaceted APAC Payments controls and regulatory agenda and lead governance across a complex portfolio of programs.
The successful candidate will be expected to implement Payments end to end target operating model in region. They will need to closely collaborate with key global and regional partners across Payments including Operations, Technology, and Product Management. The lead business, technology and operations controls managers for Payments in the region will have a reporting line into this position for regional control end to end view.
- Drive and lead oversight of the end to end system of payments controls to mitigate operational risk through active engagement, thematic reviews, risk analysis and control deep dive
- Refining and establishing governance and systems that identify, quantify, manage and monitor risk
- Establish risk tolerances and risk management procedures as well as tools in consultation with the business and relevant partners
- Engage with and conduct regular reviews with senior leadership, stakeholder committees, or other relevant bodies to validate and assess priorities across Payments controls teams
- Execution of major regional and global control programs impacting the APAC Payments Management team – communicate the impact to regional Business strategy
- Lead problem solving and data driven decision making, inclusive of process design, re-engineering, and target state modeling
- Identify and proactively manage risk to delivery of our end to end target operating model strategies
- Drive Innovation efforts across the organization, ensuring stakeholders are onboard with the requirements and support delivery
- Navigate within the organization and align key stakeholders to influence, build consensus and get things done
- Deliver high quality, consistent and meaningful executive reporting and analytics to identify trends and themes to support business decisions
- Create and deliver executive communications, status reporting, and metrics
- Manage via a matrix a group of team members and build/develop the right skills, experience, knowledge and capacity in support of the above
- Build cohesion and connectivity across Payments product, operations and technology controls, and the wider regional controls teams
- Primary control responsibilities and oversight for all controls impacting Payments in the region including front line controls, operational controls and technology controls
- Represent the organization within the evolving regulatory environment
- Managing internal and external audits which impact on APAC Payments across the region.
- Chairing the APAC Payments Regional Control Forum and attending other regional and governance forums as necessary; furthermore, playing a key escalation role as and when needed (to global and regional management)
- Oversee execution by the team of a regular testing program of existing control framework, including location product reviews
- Extensive relevant payments industry experience, ideally coupled with strategic, business management and financial experience
- Confident leader possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads and senior partners
- Experience managing, inspiring, and motivating large teams, providing vision, creativity, presence, and credibility
- Ability to influence outcomes and get the best from people, even where no direct line management responsibility exists
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Ability to synthesize information to formulate a “story” for Senior Management
- Assimilates broad-ranging information quickly and able to distil into key points
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate fragmented facts into detailed statements
- Quickly establishes rapport with business heads and other leaders
- Confident communicator with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal and written updates for all levels of the organization
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Solution oriented, leveraging a network to identify solutions and implement them
- Takes responsibility for issues and follows through to resolution
- Self-starter, proactive in taking initiative to improve business processes
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Technical and analytical skills / data manipulation
- Effective change management and transformation experience. Ability to connect with teams to influence current state mindset, help them adapt to a changing environment
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across lines of business to achieve goals
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- A flexible proactive approach, ability to adapt to business change
- Leverages the organization to deliver results quickly
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Apac Payments Controls Management Lead, Managing Director, #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023