Singapore Jobs Apac Talent Acquisition Projects & Process Improvement Lead, – Vp — #urgent #jobsthatmatter,- | #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of APAC Talent Acquisition Projects & Process Improvement Lead, - VP --- #urgent #JobsThatMatter,- | #LetsGoToWork and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Apac Talent Acquisition Projects & Process Improvement Lead, - Vp --- #urgent #jobsthatmatter,- | #letsgotowork
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Based in Hong Kong or Singapore, this newly created role is responsible for the oversight and execution of projects, change and process improvement for the APAC Talent Acquisition function. This highly visible role offers you the opportunity to shape and drive operational excellence for the recruiting function across the region, directly supporting the APAC Talent Acquisition Head and Management Team. You will own the recruiting projects ‘Book of Work’ and act as a subject matter expert for recruiting processes, technology (including digital agenda), and regulatory change in the region. You will represent the recruiting function in both regional and global projects and develop strong relationships within HR and our supporting functions. The role reports into the APAC Talent Acquisition Infrastructure & Operations Lead, based in Hong Kong.
- Owns the APAC Talent Acquisition Book of Work
- Directly leads or contributes to Talent Acquisition’s experienced recruiting, campus recruiting, cross-functional, regulatory, operational, technology and digital projects
- Partners with stakeholders regionally and globally, both within and outside of the HR function, representing APAC Talent Acquisition
- Supports global process change initiatives ensuring changes to processes regionalized and clearly embedded within the regional team
- Ensures project communications and change management activities are delivered in a structured, thoughtful manner
Process Design & Optimization
- Develops and provides subject matter expertise in APAC recruiting processes with a detailed understanding of the end to end hiring experience and associated procedures
- Develops and enhances operational procedures to deliver simple, clearly documented processes that comply with local regulations and enable business objectives
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for digital and technology teams
- Able to leverage SharePoint, Excel and robotics to design/prototype solutions
- Partners with global and local HR and business support functions to develop solutions in response to operational initiatives and priorities
Support the Recruiting Function
- Acts as a point of contact for the Regional recruiting leadership consulting as a trusted advisor
- Develops a close partnership with the APAC Campus Operations Team Lead providing support, guidance and advice
- Develops strong working partnerships with the global Digital and Recruiting Operations teams
- Serves in a “train the trainer” capacity, sharing updates with the recruiting function and equipping them with the knowledge to train others on their team
Systems, Digital & Infrastructure
- Develops and provides subject matter expertise for Recruitment technology representing recruiting in Regional and Global working groups
- Oversees the Recruiting technology Demand Request and testing process representing the region on the Demand Request Prioritization Committee
- Translates business requirements to technical solutions
- Coordinates testing and validation of system enhancements
Control & Risk Management
- Partners with the Control Management team to support controls related initiatives/change
- Enhance regional recruiting controls delivering processes that maximize efficiency while mitigating risks through the entire recruiting lifecycle
- Ensure that all Risk & Control incidents are identified, escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to any Risk & Control related project or mitigation, as required
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent problem solver, demonstrating sound judgment with the ability to simplify and communicate clearly
- Proactive and takes ownership of problems and sees them through to completion
- Quick learner, that either brings end-end recruiting subject matter expertise, or has a proven track record of quickly becoming a trusted SME in a transferrable process
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape in the APAC region impacting recruiting preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think through problems and recommend solutions while understanding downstream impacts
- Ability to consider processes with controls and risk sensitive lens, while being mindful of the needs of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities, deal with ambiguity, and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong sense accountability and ownership, experience with consulting in advantage
- Skilled influencer, able to manage regional and global stakeholders at all levels of seniority
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience
- Proven track record managing and implementing complex, multi-jurisdictional projects
- Demonstrated process improvement experience, ideally leveraging digitization and emerging technology solutions
- Experience in Human Resources or Recruiting function preferred, but not essential
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience using of Recruiting ATS platforms, Events Management Systems and candidate assessment tools
- Essential IT Skills: SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, advanced Microsoft Excel (pivots, lookups, data cleansing/consolidation, automation, macro skills advantageous)
- Must be able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Certification from Singapore’s Institute of Human Resource Professionals would be an advantage for this role
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Apac Talent Acquisition Projects & Process Improvement Lead, - Vp --- #urgent #jobsthatmatter,- | #letsgotowork position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023