Kallang Jobs Application / Senior Application Engineer Position at Carl Zeiss Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Carl Zeiss Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of application / senior application engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Carl Zeiss Pte Ltd|
|Position||Application / Senior Application Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Reporting to the Head of Applications – IQS SEA, the Sr. Application Engineer is responsible for all aspects pertaining to pre-and-post Sales Application support for Singapore and support Southeast as and where needed due to capacity or escalations or as an expert.
1. Technical Support in the ZSP (ZEISS Sales Process) System Sales and After Sales Goals
· Application support during the IG (Information Gathering) process, collaborating with sales team in customizing solutions to end potential customers.
· Application support during the IS (Information Sharing) process, collaborating with sales team in providing demo, presentations and meetings to present our solution.
· Be relevant with skills knowledge via ZEISS learning paths and skills matrix with assigned products and services.
· May need to travel in Region SEA where capacity is at escalation or priority on request
2. Regional SEA: Technical Support as Subject Matter Expert during marketing and other events
· Provide presentation, seminar, webinar presenting to small to large audience during ZEISS events
· Understand and live ZEISS brand values to enable spreading our Brand
· Self-update and participate in knowledge sharing sessions from Product, Core, Global teams. This enables self to be with the latest technology updates
3. Sustained revenue generation as Application Services provider
· Executes Products offering within various FOB e.g.: Measuring Services, Accessory Solutions, Programming services, Consulting services to generate Revenue onsite and within ZEISS Centers.
· Ibase nurturing by being an after sales team to penetrate with our share of wallet solutions E.g. SMA, SW options, SW upgrades, ZEISS Portal
4. ZEISS Academy – Provide Training to end customers and Public Courses
· Provide Training within the Sales contracts and as Training solutions revenue (Billable training) to end customers on our devices, Software, Solutions.
· Know and understand all aspects of Compliance, SOP, certifications accreditations as a Training provider (Trainer)
· Is able to manage different mode of Training eg: Remote virtual setup, Classroom setup or Factory setup.
5. Engineering Solutions Pre Sales and Post Sales
· As a mechanical Engineer is able to provide engineered solution inform of fixturing, special tools, stylus and project solutions in addition to IQS portfolio. Eg. Special fixture design during programming services
6. Regional SEA: Core Team (Specialization)
· Assigned Core specializations: HAM (Car body solutions),
· To be able to build experience and support the SEA Region in specialized Applications.
· Has network and can reach to the right Product teams to be able to escalate project requirements
· Is able to share news, updates, case studies and success stories to internal and external touch points, during Quarterly meetings and or when available
7. Regional SEA: Project Management – NCS NEV Transformation support –
· Short to Medium term project ownership to align with ongoing Business Transformation initiatives and Sales drive in SEA that needs Application Support at a high collaborative effort with the Global teams and local SEA teams.
· Updates all relevant Stake holders via regular meetings or updates and sharing of new developments from Global teams.
8. Process Compliance:
· Adheres to process requirements, operation procedures, legal compliances, Brand compliance
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ZEISS Southeast Asia
The ZEISS Group is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics that has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years – with solutions for the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research and medical technology, as well as eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetariums.
With a view to get closer to its customers in the Southeast Asian region, ZEISS established its first office in the region in 1984 in Singapore. Over the years, direct sales and service operations expanded to Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam; also with representative office in Indonesia. This is further supplemented by a network of reliable business partners spread across the region.
With a quest for excellence and a commitment for continued improvement in the service to customers, ZEISS is confident of being the choice partner for the customers it serves in the region.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 198403760Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)