Singapore Jobs Application Specialist, Afh – Seat Position at VWR International
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Chemical Engineering
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Application Specialist, Afh - Seat|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Avantor Fluid Handling (AFH) offers customized Single Use solutions that cater to the unique needs of biopharmaceutical manufacturers throughout the bioprocess workflow. The solutions include Masterflex peristaltic pumps, tubing, Single Use assemblies and hardware.
The role of an Application Specialist/Technical Sales Specialist is pivotal in creating impactful solutions for our customers. With their deep understanding of customer processes and technical expertise, the individual will play a crucial role in identifying and addressing the unique application needs of our clients. This role will cover the SEA and Taiwan region.
What we’re looking for:
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical Engineering).
- 5 to 10 years industry experience in life sciences – Biopharma industry, including relevant knowledge across the workflow.
- Experience working with external customers within the Biotech, Biologicals, Life Sciences, and/or Biopharmaceutical industries in a technical, engineering, or manufacturing capacity.
- Purpose Driven: you have a passion for discovery and determination to overcome challenges relentlessly advances life-changing science.
Who you are:
- A collaborator who will partner closely with commercial teams, product managers, and R&D scientists to meet business goals
- Strong understanding of customer’s evolving technical challenges and material requires and effectively communicate them.
- Highly capable of managing and prioritizing technical engagements
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with targeted key accounts
- Driving innovation and continuously improving AFH and service offerings
How you will thrive and create an impact
As the Application Specialist, you will work closely with the commercial team which includes:
- Have a meaningful role in identifying and prioritizing opportunities, ensuring effective support for both external and internal customers.
- Contribute to the technical positioning of AFH products in customer processes, influencing and guiding the commercial team.
- Improve the quality and competitiveness of AFH and service offerings.
- By compiling and analyzing Voice of Customer data, they will uncover unmet customer needs and pain points, enabling the company to develop targeted solutions.
- Understanding and communication of the competitive landscape and potential for future products and services will inform strategic decision-making.
- Staying updated on industry trends and sharing findings will keep the company informed and well-positioned in the market.
- Support in the local and global sales process, including key account management, will strengthen customer relationships and drive sales growth.
- Building and maintaining strong technical relationships with targeted key accounts will foster loyalty and increase business opportunities.
Dare to go further in your career. Join our global team of 14,00+ associates whose passion for discovery and determination to overcome challenges relentlessly advances life-changing science.
The work we do changes people’s lives for the better. It brings new patient treatments and therapies to market, giving a cancer survivor the chance to walk his daughter down the aisle. It enables medical devices that help a little boy hear his mom’s voice for the first time. Outcomes such as these create unlimited opportunities for you to contribute your talents, learn new skills and grow your career at Avantor.
We are committed to helping you on this journey through our diverse, equitable and inclusive culture which includes learning experiences to support your career growth and success. At Avantor, dare to go further and see how the impact of your contributions set science in motion to create a better world. Apply today!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We recognize the value of diverse workforce and aim to create employment opportunities such that all employees achieve their full potential and work in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, caste, color, religious creed, ethnicity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by central, national, provincial or local laws.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
|Address||18 Gul Dr, Avantor-VWR, Singapore 629468|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.