Singapore Jobs Applications Support, – Associate, – Singapore #immediate #urgenthire #immediate#seekbetter. Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as applications support, - associate, - singapore #immediate #urgenthire #immediate#seekbetter. with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Applications Support, - Associate, - Singapore #immediate #urgenthire #immediate#seekbetter.
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Chase is the U.S. consumer and business banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5K bank branches, 16K ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an “always available” customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As a Major Incident Manager, you are responsible for the following:
- Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating impacting incidents.
- Establishing strong command and control of an incident, establishing clear accountability/ownership and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Applying technical/environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate tasks, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
- Working as part of a global follow-the-sun Team, providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Mon–Fri 11:00am-8:pm. ET
- Polytechnic diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a technology environment is required.
- Relevant Incident management experience in an enterprise scale environment.
- Technical pedigree must include one or more of the following: Mainframe, HP Non-Stop or – Distributed platforms, Cisco Networks, Java, Oracle and DB2.
- Extensive customer service, communication and client interaction skills.
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
- Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple tools.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Applications Support, - Associate, - Singapore #immediate #urgenthire #immediate#seekbetter. position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023