Singapore Jobs Architectural Drafter / Bim Modeller Position at HE ZHAN CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
HE ZHAN CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as architectural drafter / bim modeller with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|HE ZHAN CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
|Architectural Drafter / Bim Modeller
|Type of Work
6. Architectural Drafter/BIM Modeller ($300-$3600)
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture/Structural/M&E Engineering/Construction or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in local building construction industry
- Experience in using AutoCAD and BIM Revit software
· Able to complete models and shop drawings in timely and quality manner
- Use BIM (Building Information Modelling) to perform drawing and design work
- Coordinate and liaise with project and construction team on submissions, updates or changes, and checking for clashes with other trades.
- Make the necessary changes in drawing as per comments given by project and construction team.
- Generate documentation and shop drawings for BIM Models
- Produce BIM Model deliverables for construction, documentation and fabrication
- Identify issues for BIM Coordinators where discrepancies occur during design and construction stage
|39 Woodlands Cl, #03-07 Hua Zhan Construction Pte Ltd, MEGA@Woodlands, Singapore 737856
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.