Paya Lebar Jobs Area Intermodal Product Manager (south East Asia) Position at Maersk Logistics & Services Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Maersk Logistics & Services Singapore Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as area intermodal product manager (south east asia) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Paya Lebar and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Maersk Logistics & Services Singapore Pte. Ltd.
|Area Intermodal Product Manager (south East Asia)
|Type of Work
At Maersk, we have big plans for logistics and services. Our ambition is nothing less than to become the global leader in integrated logistics, offering a truly end-to-end service that makes trade simpler and easier than ever.
But we also need talent of all levels with just as much ambition to match. If you share our drive and commitment, the opportunities are limitless. By combining our scale and resources with an entrepreneurial mindset, we’ll give you the chance to take on bigger challenges, grow faster and develop yourself further.
Join us as an Area Intermodal Product Manager, you will be responsible to drive and grow profitably and at high customer satisfaction within the assigned area – South East Asia. You will lead by translating global and regional strategy and initiatives into Area Product and Performance plans and ensure this is being executed and provide support with expertise and guidance.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Implement and cascade Global and Regional Product Guidelines within the Area
- Optimization and growth of the Product portfolio within the Area (footprint/locations & services), Identify market trends, opportunities and customer needs
- Manage capacity and product offering in accordance to market needs
Relationship Management / Procurement
- Build bridges between Product development, Delivery, CX and Sales
- Drive cost reductions by optimal allocation and contracts
Profitability & Pricing Management
- Drive product with Sales, Delivery & CX community
- Area responsibility for all Pricing activities incl. but not limited to Price setting
- Strategy and Margins, cost saving initiatives
- Ensure area pricing in compliance with global governance
- Manage and improve the performance of the Service/Product in the Area
- Product profitability – Focus on maximize revenue, EBIT and GP through upselling and cost management, develop new revenue streams
- Strengthen the engagement with global network and drive value through the network
- New products introduction and implementation (Go Live)
- Drive performance transparency and continuous improvement culture
- Coach, motivate and build a high performing team. Lead by example, inspire and energize their team
- Drive a strong community and collaboration across products (lead across functional and organizational boundaries) and Functions
We’re looking for
- Strong product and Area market knowledge
- Financial accumen – ability to read, interpret and act on P&L
- Self directed / entrepreneurial
- At least 10 years of recent and proven trackrecord for leadership & team management
- Stakeholder mng & collaboration in a matrix organization
- Commercial mindset
- Cultural openness
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong dealing with customers
- Change & project management
|1 Paya Lebar Link, #13-01 PLQ 1, Paya Lebar Quarter, Maersk Logistics Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore 408533
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate. We operate in over 140 countries and have a workforce of over 108,00 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, we’re involved in a wide range of activities in the transport, energy, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries.
Damco is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Asia Pacific. We are one of the leaders in supply chain management field and our customers are among top 500 fortune companies operating in different industries.
Our business offers a broad range of service portfolios to our customers, including but not limited to ocean freight, airfreight, customs clearance, trucking, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management, and supply chain solution design & execution.
Damco has recently been awarded a significant expansion of global business that will expand the current volumes handled with key technology customers, that when coupled with additional pursuits, the Technology vertical is requiring dedicated program managerial support for the Asia Pacific Regional office. The role is also expected to help lead the vertical agenda to support the business objectives and growth plan.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunity employer and adopt fair employment practices wherever we operate.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 197801591R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)