Singapore Jobs Asia Purchasing Manager Position at Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Asia Purchasing Manager in our business office, Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Asia Purchasing Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Job :
- Ensure purchasing decisions adhere to Corporate Procurement Policy and Principles.
- Develop and maintain local policies and procedures which are aligned to the corporation.
- Manage contracts of services and supplies in best interests of CPChem and affiliates.
- Collaborate with corporate procurement in categories where synergy exists.
- Maintain metrics to measure effectiveness and performance of purchasing activities.
- Continuously improve performance by reducing cost, improving quality, or reducing supply risks.
- Share information with internal stakeholders on best practices, price trends, and options for goods and services.
- Manage performance of contractors, suppliers, and third-party service providers.
- Build and maintain appropriate business relationship for effective communications and competitive supplies.
- Assume Subject Matter Expert (SME) role for supplier management, sourcing, contracts workspace and procurement modules in SAP Ariba system or others system for upgrades for Asia Region.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration.
- At least 5 years working experience in purchasing at an international company.
- Strong knowledge in contract laws and negotiation techniques
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing processes and procedures.
|Address||1 HarbourFront Ave, #09-01 Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd, Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chevron Phillips Chemical LLC is one of the world’s top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, plastic piping and polymer resins. With approximately 5,00 employees, the LLC and its affiliates own more than $16.5 billion in assets, including 33 manufacturing and research facilities in seven countries. Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC is equally owned by Chevron U.S.A. Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, and by wholly-owned subsidiaries of Phillips 66, and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 198803058G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)