West Jobs Assistant Accounts Payable Position at Sinwa (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE with full time working hours for our company office, Sinwa (Singapore) Pte Ltd, for residents of West - Others and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Sinwa (Singapore) Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE.
|Company||Sinwa (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Accounts Payable|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for posting accounts payable (AP) entries to system including checking, validation and assurance of invoices are correctly raised by vendors.
- Preparation of cheque or telegraphic transfer, internal payment voucher.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all purchase order raised internally.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines of monthly closing of accounts.
- Preparation and reconciliation of statement of account for vendors.
- Support day-to-day operation with dedication to ensure all deliverables are met with high quality.
- Assist in the review of the financial processes and enhancing internal controls measures for processes such as payment cycle, procurement process, etc. within the organization.
- Provide general support to the organization as required.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Minimum Nitec or Diploma in Accounting,
- Minimum 2 years or more experience
- Team player
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incumbent with more experience will be considered for a Senior role
|Address||28 Joo Koon Cir, Sinwa Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 629057|
- 5 Days work
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sinwa is Asia-Pacific’s leading marine, offshore supply and logistics company servicing the general marine and offshore industry. Sinwa’s main operations and head office are in Singapore, with subsidiaries and offices in Australia, China and Thailand.
Founded in the 1960s, Sinwa’s core business includes the supply of a wide range of ships’ heavy deck and engine equipment, ships’ spares, general hardware and provisions to the marine and offshore industry, and providing a full and comprehensive range of shipping agency, logistics, warehousing and related support services.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 199409254C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Smart casual, Depends on job position
- Specific Location: JOO KOON CIRCLE