Singapore Jobs Assistant / Associate Professor (tenure-track/tenured) (population Health) #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant / Associate Professor (Tenure-track/Tenured) (Population Health) #Seek in our business office, National University of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Doctorate (PhD) or even higher and greatly experienced in Education/Training & Education are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Assistant / Associate Professor (tenure-track/tenured) (population Health) #seek
|Type of Work
The Signature Research Programme in Health Services and Systems Research (HSSR) at Duke-NUS Medical School (Duke-NUS) in Singapore invites applications from outstanding candidates. Duke-NUS embodies a partnership between Duke University and National University of Singapore (NUS). It works closely with the Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) cluster, which is a network of national specialty disease centres, hospitals and polyclinics, to advance medicine and improve lives through cutting-edge research and education. The HSSR programme aims to advance the science in health services and systems research, and build capacity to conduct and use health services research.
We invite applications for a tenure-track/tenured faculty position based in Singapore at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor. Job title, salaries and benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s accomplishments and experiences.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our applied health services research team. The successful candidate will perform a variety of functions related to research, including but not limited to the following: –
- Develop and lead research projects relevant to Singapore’s health services.
- Support existing and new projects conceived by others working in Singapore’s health services.
- Conduct methodological research.
- Engage in research relevant to the region and/or international contexts.
- Engage in competitive research grant applications.
- Teach courses and supervise PhD students in the appropriate fields.
- Provide mentorship to researchers in collaborative projects.
- PhD or equivalent qualifications in Economics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Decision Science, Epidemiology or any other relevant fields of health services research.
- Prior experience in modelling and simulation studies is required as this role has a strong quantitative focus.
- Have prior experience in health services research and a publication record in peer-reviewed health, economics, statistical, data science, epidemiological or biomedical journals.
- Prior experience in supervising graduate students; experience in teaching and/or mentorship will be advantageous.
- While candidates with expertise in all relevant areas are welcome to apply, preference may be given to candidates with expertise in topics such as discrete choice experiments, cost-effectiveness modelling, systems dynamics, econometrics, Bayesian methods, machine learning and artificial intelligence in healthcare applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate efficiently with clinicians and researchers, both verbally and in writing.
- Have track record in applying for and securing grants as a principal investigator or part of a team.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore