Bedok Jobs Assistant Brand Manager Position at Qurio Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Qurio Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bedok and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant brand manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.900 - SGD 4.100 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Qurio Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Assistant Brand Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.900|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.100|
- Craft the Brand strategy and guidelines, to position the brand in the market for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand messaging, visual identity, and customer experience are consistent across all channels, including website, social media, email, advertising, and packaging
- Manage launches of new products in accordance with brand strategy, working with product development team and external partners to ensure launch timelines are on track and achieved
- Be up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce
- Conduct market research and analyze customer data to identify key insights and opportunities for growth
- Drive customer acquisition and sales
- Plan and execute marketing and promotional campaigns to drive sales and customer engagement across all channels
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including revenue, conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value Manage relationships with external vendors, including creative agencies, media partners, and technology providers
- Measuring Net Promoter Score for each purchase to ensure customer experience and satisfaction with the brand and its products
- Being the customer advocate, driving action across cross-functional teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Measuring consumer attitudes towards the brand on desirable attributes and grow the affinity towards the brand
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by the management
- Dynamic & fast growing company!
- Fun & nurturing environment. Great for personal growth!
- A place to contribute & be recognised!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fast-growing, vertically-integrated consumer biotech group based in Singapore. Our portfolio of companies include consumer wellness and health brands, integrated research laboratory and a full scale manufacturing facility.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 202100312K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff benefits in kind for company products
- Specific Location: Kaki Bukit