Singapore Jobs Assistant Buyer (luxury Goods) Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Buyer (Luxury Goods) in our company, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.|
|Position||Assistant Buyer (luxury Goods)|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Assistant Buyer (Luxury Goods)
- Work location: East
- Work hours: office hours
- basic + VB
- FMCG industry
Adecco is partnering with a German MNC in luxury FMCG environment and they are currently looking for an Assistant Buyer to join the team! This position requires the incumbent to support the Team in buying activities, maintain and manage data of all products and to support on reporting.
- Manage the SAP System’s data input and integrity, including generating of reports to support business decision making processes.
- Maintain and manage data for products, including new listings and product information as well as aging and end-of-cycle products, and to ensure data accuracy.
- Supporting the team in buying activities and other general administrative tasks.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Experience in SAP system is a plus
- Able to communicate effectively with various levels of stakeholders
- Team player and ability to adapt well in dynamic environment
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] in MS Word Copy. We’d love to hear from you!
Direct Line: 8126 8182
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2199181
|Address||1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapura 228208|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River