Singapore Jobs Assistant Director/ Senior Assistant Director (ecosystem) – Workforce Developmen Position at MCI – Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company MCI - Cyber Security Agency of Singapore is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant director/ senior assistant director (ecosystem) – workforce developmen and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|MCI – Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
|Assistant Director/ Senior Assistant Director (ecosystem) – Workforce Developmen
|Type of Work
What the role is
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national body overseeing cyber security strategy, operation, education and outreach, technology and industry development. CSA provides dedicated and centralised oversight of Singapore’s national cyber security functions, and engages partners to ensure the holistic development of Singapore’s cyber security landscape. It is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information and reports to the Prime Minister’s Office.
CSA offers exciting opportunities for individuals to be part of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary and committed team shaping Singapore’s cyber security landscape.
What you will be working on
You will be part of a dynamic team to shape and develop the cybersecurity ecosystem in Singapore. Your will strengthen the development of a pipeline of cybersecurity professional workforce through programmes on skills and talent development together with Government agencies, schools and Institutes of Higher Learning. You will also work employers, industry associations and training providers to drive to deepen the technical and leadership skills for the cybersecurity workforce. Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Understand and contextualise the manpower challenges and skills needs of the industry through research and analysis, and identify training gaps
• Drive the conceptualisation, development and management of talent attraction and professional development programmes with schools, employers, industry associations and other government agencies
• Support the development of professional standards and competency frameworks, best-in-class certifications and career pathways
• Account-manage programme partners such as employers, training providers and associations to ensure successful outreach and take-up of programmes
What we are looking for
• Relevant qualification(s) in computer science, engineering, business, or economics
• Candidates without the required qualifications but with relevant experience (e.g. industry development, account management, project management) are welcome to apply
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience, including 5 years in a supervisory position
• Interest in cyber security ecosystem and emerging digital technologies
• Possess excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, and able to engage senior/middle management
• Ability to engage and influence stakeholders, align interests and build partnerships
• Ability to analyse data and present distilled facts, findings and recommendations
• Ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines
• A strong team player and enjoys interacting with people
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cyber security landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
|5 Maxwell Road Level 3, Tower Block, MND Complex, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA), Singapore 069110
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.